There are hundreds of crystals and gemstones out there, which makes it difficult to know which ones to use for your own purposes. Typically, you will seek out a certain stone because it pertains to the current life events you're going throu...
PLEASE LOGIN WITH FACEBOOK TO READ THIS ARTICLE
There are hundreds of crystals and gemstones out there, which makes it difficult to know which ones to use for your own purposes. Typically, you will seek out a certain stone because it pertains to the current life events you're going through or because the energy of that particular stone just feels right to you. There are also crystals that are seen as the most popular stones and could be the most beneficial for a wide range of issues. So these 10 stones are great to have around because of that. Also, these stones are probably the easiest to find as well. You can find them online, in crystal stores or sometimes even out in nature if you're lucky. Some crystals and gemstones are very rare, and because of that, they are really hard to find too. Their rarity also makes them very expensive in most cases too whereas these 10 crystals are fairly affordable and come in all shapes and sizes. So here is a list of the 10 best crystals that everyone should add to their collection. These would also be great to collect and give to someone as a crystal starter kit too.
1. Clear Quartz: This crystal will usually be at the top of any crystal list because it's known to be the Master Crystal. It's called this because it can apply to any issue and it also amplifies energy. Clear quartz brings in awareness and understanding, and it's very balancing to the nervous system and to the brain. It's also a great stone to combine with other crystals because it amplifies the energy of these other crystals.
2. Amethyst: A beautiful violet coloured crystals, Amethyst is another very popular stone that is readily available. This stone is all about your intuition and perception as well as finding inner peace. It's another stone that is very compatible with other stones like Clear Quartz and Rose Quartz.
3. Rose quartz: A light pink and white crystal that soothes the emotions and the heart. Rose Quartz is the stone of unconditional love and can help with matters of the heart. This is another very easy crystal to find, and it's in the Top 3 of the Top 10 crystals because its energy also blends well with other crystals and it's one of the main crystals that should be in every collection.
4. Yellow Calcite: This crystal is a bright orange stone that relates to the Solar Plexus Chakra which governs our sense of self and our individuality or personality. It brings in the energy of confidence, strength, stability and courage.
5. Citrine: Another yellow stone, Citrine is the stone of joy and abundance. It's like a ray of sunshine on a cloudy day when you need a boost of energy, or a pick me up.
6. Jasper: Another stone of strength, Jasper instills feelings of perseverance but it also brings in joy as well. This stone teaches us to enjoy the journey.
7. Garnet: A deep red stone that relates to the Root Chakra which governs our stability and security. This is a very grounding stone that also connects us with self-love and deep respect for ourselves. It also brings in courage and confidence as well as vitality. A great stone to pair with Rose Quartz.
8. Aquamarine: A lovely blue stone that links to the Throat Chakra which is our communication centre. This stone helps us communicate our truth and become inspired in life. It's also great for soothing the emotions and learning how to feel and express our emotions.
9. Black Tourmaline: This is another must-have crystal in every crystal collection. It's a very protective stone that brings serenity and relieves stress. It's also good to place around computers and other electronics to reduce the impact of Electromagnetic Frequencies (EMFs).
10. Labradorite: A stunning stone to look at because of its luminescence and iridescence. There are layers of gold, blue and grey with hints of green and purple shimmer in this crystal. It brings about a sense of peace and stillness which can help with anxiety and stress. It's also a great crystal to hold if you're feeling worried or restless.