Do you need your coffee every morning? Most people do. But if you find yourself drinking too much coffee throughout the day or that coffee isn't having the same effect on you and giving you the boost of energy you need, then you might want ...
PLEASE LOGIN WITH FACEBOOK TO READ THIS ARTICLE
Do you need your coffee every morning? Most people do. But if you find yourself drinking too much coffee throughout the day or that coffee isn't having the same effect on you and giving you the boost of energy you need, then you might want to consider cutting down a bit. Sometimes our bodies become too reliant on something that we've been eating or drinking for a long time. So when that happens, it's a good idea to scale back our use a bit, so our tolerance levels balance out again. For example, a person who rarely drinks coffee could have a sip and feel the effects instantly, whereas a person who has been drinking multiple cups of coffee each day might only feel the effects after they've downed a full cup. The main reason people drink coffee is for the caffeine since it's a stimulant that causes us to feel more alert and awake when we're feeling tired or sluggish and need that boost of energy. If someone is drinking multiple cups of coffee in a day, it could be a sign that they are just tired and need some rest rather than more stimulants to keep them going. So you don't have to give up coffee altogether, but it might be helpful to reduce the amount you use it throughout the day by ensuring that you're getting enough rest when you need it and trying other things to keep your energy levels balanced.
That's where alternative healing methods come into play to help balance your energy. Of course, crystals alone aren't going to make sure you feel rested when you're only running on 4 hours of sleep, and you are constantly on the go. Rest is the most powerful thing you can give your body because it's where your body can regenerate and restore itself. If you're feeling really depleted it's probably because you're not getting enough sleep or rest. So make sure that you're also sleeping for at least 6 to 8 hours every night and taking breaks throughout the day as you need to. But since crystals carry a lot of great energy within them, they are a great way to boost your energy naturally. So what crystals are best for this?
1. Clear Quartz is the go-to crystal for practically anything and everything you can imagine. Not only that, they are really easy to find and pretty affordable too. The energy of Quartz amplifies your own energy and the energy of other crystals that are nearby. It can also help you feel more at ease and less stressed out as well.
2. Ruby is a more expensive stone, but you can find affordable pieces of it too. This is a lovely gemstone that is said to help increase your energy levels by stimulating the energy of your circulatory system, increasing blood flow. So getting a piece of Ruby jewelry could be a great help for you throughout the day.
3. Amber is said to harness the energy of the sun, and we all know that the sun shines all day and all night. So that same energy can be useful to you as you go about your day. It also brings in positive energy as well as helping you feel optimistic all day long.
4. Amethyst is a beautiful purple stone that has been said to help us get a peaceful night's sleep. It can also help you if you're feeling emotionally exhausted too. It provides protective energy around you when you're holding it or wearing it as well. Place this crystal on your Third Eye chakra, right between your two actual eyes for a boost of energy.
5. Carnelian helps to boost stamina and can be very beneficial when it's worn on the body throughout the day providing you with consistent energy.
6. Seraphinite can help out the day after you've had a late night or one too many alcoholic drinks. It's said to have cleansing and detoxifying properties which will help you feel better sooner than later.
7. Fluorite can really help you focus and stay productive which is always great if you have a to-do list a mile long that you just don't have the energy for.