Whether you're just starting to collect crystals or you've been a long-time collector, there are certain crystals you're going to want to make sure you have in your collection. The energy from crystals can really bring you good energy that uplifts you and empowers you, relaxes you or stimulates you depending on which crystals you're using and what you need. We connect with crystals on all levels of our being including the physical, emotional and spiritual and they can help us with a variety of different things, plus they're beautiful to have a look at too. No matter which crystals you're adding to your collection, it's very important that you cleanse their energy before using them by either using the smoke from incense or herbs, using running water or placing them in the sun for a couple of hours. For stones that won't do well in water, use some rice to cover the crystal and cleanse it overnight. Then, you can program your crystals with your own intentions by holding it close to your heart or Third Eye chakra and saying your intention out loud or in your mind. Then, you can either hold, wear, carry or place your crystal somewhere in your home to bring in great positive energy. Don't forget to charge your crystals under the full moon when you get the chance as well.
Here are the Top 20 crystals every crystal collection needs to have:
1. Clear Quartz is also known as The Master Healer which is why it's at the top of every crystal list. Even if you only start out with one crystal, Clear Quartz could be the one. It generates positive energy that restores the aura and cleanses the chakras. It also helps us to stay focused and have a clear mind is we're achieving our goals in life.
2. Amethyst: Another top crystal to add to every collection. Amethyst will help you relax and be at peace with its calming energy. It's also a connection to divine energy and can assist you in connecting deeply with your own powerful intuition.
3. Rose Quartz: The stone of unconditional love is essential to any crystal collection. Having access to Rose Quartz will help you embrace self-love and self-acceptance so that you can offer that out into the world to others. It's also a powerful healer of emotions allowing us to process through our emotions and release them.
4. Selenite: Has been called the Light Bringer since it's such a bright, white and light crystal. It's a very ethereal looking crystal with a high vibration that bridges earth and spirit. Putting Selenite in your home will help bring in positive energy which also ushers in a feeling of safety and peacefulness.
5. Black Tourmaline: Protection is on the way with this beautiful dark stone that deflects negative energies and protects against electromagnetic radiation from computers and electronics. It can also help you sleep better at night and bring you good energy throughout the day.
6. Labradorite: This is another strong energy protector that also enhances the intuition. It's a great stone to have in your collection especially if you're sensitive to other people's energy since it will help protect you from taking on their issues.
7. Carnelian: A stone of good fortune and prosperity, it helps motivate you and energize you to achieve your goals. It attracts abundance which will create security and stability. It anchors you to Earth providing wonderful grounding, and it also boosts creativity and inspiration. It can also protect you from the emotional effects of other people's anger and rage.
8. Fluorite: Clears the mind and enhances clear thinking. Promotes creativity and intuition allowing you to have your own thoughts unwavered by the thoughts and opinions of others.
9. Shungite: Restores your emotional equilibrium, bringing a sense of peace and calm. Transforms negative energy into positive energy and can protect against EMFs.
10. Green Aventurine: Having this stone in your collection will keep your energy levels balanced making it easier to stay motivated. It helps to diffuse confrontational situations allowing for peace. It also protects the heart and emotions as well as brings in good luck and abundance.
11. Citrine: Is often called The Prosperity Stone since it helps you stay true to your path which will bring you abundance. It radiates joyful energy and gives you a boost when you're feeling low. It also helps to clear toxic energy so everything can flow smoothly.
12. Bloodstone: Enhances and stimulates the immune system and also associates to the circulation of the body. Bloodstone also helps to calm anger allowing you to process it in a healthy way.
13. Blue Lace Agate: Helps with communication and the ability to express yourself through your own authentic voice. It's a stone of empowerment and assertiveness. It helps you to set boundaries as needed and to feel self-validated, so you're not seeking validation in others.
14. Sodalite: Calms panic attacks and soothes anxiety or nervousness. It can also help you in learning to overcome fears or phobias, as well as learning how to be less defensive and more gentle. Also helps you to address deeper issues and learn from them.
15. Red Jasper: Connects you with your passions so that you can live an enjoyable life filled with purpose. It also helps clear and balance reproductive organs to help with fertility issues.
16. Flint: A great grounding stone that you can hold onto when you're feeling a bit too airy or spaced out. Keep it with you throughout the day and use it with other more etheric crystals like meteorite or moldavite.
17. Smoky Quartz: This stone helps you detoxify and cleanse your energy bringing in things that will serve you. It's also another great protective stone that pairs well with other protective stones.
18. Opal: A stone that can be quite expensive but really worth finding and adding to your collection. It's a stone that activates your intuition and spiritual path. It purifies your entire energy system and tunes you into your higher self. Great for meditation and Reiki or any healing modalities.
19. Obsidian: A deep black crystal that looks like glass, Obsidian offers spiritual protection. Use it as a protector in your home or workplace, even in your car. Carry a piece of Obsidian with you or wear in jewelry for constant protection.
20. Jade: A stone of good luck and prosperity. Jade has been a favourite stone throughout the ages. This is a stone to keep with you when you go on business meetings or when you're doing important work. It's also great to have when connecting with others since it opens the Heart Chakra too.
Try mixing and matching these beautiful crystals and see how they work separately and together. You can also make crystal grids with these stones on full moons and new moons to anchor your intentions for the new cycle. Or, you can place them around your home in the proper placement in Feng Shui to bring positive energy, prosperity and protection into your space. Keep adding to your crystal collection, and before you know it, you'll have all 20 of these stunning stones and even more.
If you like this song and other meditation & chanting / mantra / OM you may also like our Youtube music channel! Check it out on Youtube
Shop for Crystals and Gemstones! at Spirit Magic Shoppe!
Check out our gemstone shop today, and take advantage of our special sale. We are offering 50% - 75% off almost everything in store!
Follow us on Instagram
Love home ideas? Follow Spirit Magic on Instagram @ spiritmagicka